- اسهم فيفا بالكويت اليوم The ones that smile or wave.
Usually girls, or kids with their families or others who’ve probably not seen many hitchhikers, but are friendly. This is good and and very encouraging for me. It keeps me going.
- visit homepage The ones that ignore you completely.
You don’t exist for these people and they can’t see you. Mostly old people and single ladies.
- read review The ones that communicate something.
“Not going there, mate”, “My car is full, sorry” … and the likes. Mostly young adults.
- ساعة الفوركس The ones with a baffled expression.
What they see, doesn’t make sense to them. Why would anyone be on the road like that?
- hop over to here The ones in shiny, fancy cars.
Who never stop.
Never stopped in Europe but used to stop for me in Canada.
- The kind ones.
These people stop for you because they want to help you. They make sure you’re comfortable, and don’t have trouble deviating a little to get you to a nice spot.
- The cool ones.
They stop for you because they know what hitchhiking is and have probably done it at some point in their lives.
I’m missing a lot of categories, but this covers most of the people that I noticed.